Financial Assistance Scheme
Click [HERE] to download the pamphlet for 2023.
For more information please visit:
MOE Financial Assistance
Parent may download the [MOE FAS Application Form], fill and email the duly signed Application Form with the supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit the hard copy of [MOE FAS Application Form], duly signed with the supporting documents to School
***Incomplete application forms will not be processed.
St Hilda’s Secondary School (SMC) Financial Assistance Scheme
Forms of financial assistance available are:
- Textbook and stationery in the FAS approved Booklist
- Uniform, PE attire & School shoes/socks
- SHSS Handbook
- Sec 1 new student package*
- Meal allowance*
|Gross Household Income & Per Capital Income for MOE FAS
|Gross Household Income (GHI) not exceeding $3,000 per month
||Gross Household Income
|Per Capital Income (PCI) not exceeding $750 per month
||If (GHI) exceeded
- Those who do not meet the above criterion may be granted subsidy on a case by case basis.
- Pupils must have a record of good conduct.
- All approved MOE FAS pupils will be eligible for the Sec 1 New student package and meal allowance benefits.
* This applies only to newly admitted students for the year.
* This benefit is subjected to approval on a case by case basis and availability of resources.