CHARACTER & CITIZENSHIP EDUCATION
Every Hildan A Leader of Influence for the Common Good.
- Objective: Through CCE, students learn values, social-emotional competencies, and develop character and citizenship dispositions that enable them to grow holistically and learn for life.
CCE Developmental Milestones and Learning Outcomes
CCE Programming in SHSS
Hildan Class Award
Core Values Award
Form Teacher Time
CCE through Christian Education
Objective: To nurture students with good moral values through Christian Principles
- Morning Devotion & Songs of Praise
- Chapel Periods
- Praise and Fellowship Week
CCE through National Education
Objective: To develop national cohesion, the instinct for survival and confidence in the future of Singapore as well as a sense of belonging and emotional rootedness to Singapore
Commemorative of 4 NE Events
- Total Defence Day
- International Friendship Day
- Racial Harmony Day
- National Day
CCE through Values in Action
Objective: To nurture socially responsible citizens who contribute meaningfully to the community.
Values in Action Programme
- Sec 1: Service to the Classroom / School Environment
- Sec 2: Service to the School / External Environment
- Sec 3: Service to the Community (Integrated Project)
Cyber Wellness Resources
Click the link to access MOE resources on Cyber wellness.
Click the link to access MOE resources on Sexuality Education: